AgileKC - Mob Programming - Send in your Developers!

Steve Toalson

Jun 20, 2018, 1:06:58 PM6/20/18
to AgileKC
Hey All.

As previously posted, tomorrow evening is our AgileKC event which will focus on MOB Programming.  While I know our AgileKC membership is quite diverse, it may be more slanted towards the management or mastery (as in Scrum) of Agile vs. being very technical.

Tomorrow will be a great opportunity for developers to see and learn about a useful and powerful technique called Mob Programming.   While there is lots of info on the internet, nothing beats seeing it in person (#6).  So..... please forward to your technical staff!!!

Please join us Thursday, June 21st at the Centriq Training Center for a unique peek into the concept of Mob Programming.

Maybe you have heard of Pair Programming.   Mob programming takes this concept one step further and involves the whole team! We'll do a live 'demonstration' to show how it works and talk about the benefits and shortcomings.

Please follow this link to save a spot!.  https://www.meetup.com/Agile-KC/events/251913723/

 Or go to the AgileKC site and sign up there.....  http://www.agilekc.org/

See you THURSDAY!