Agile KC Meeting Thursday September 28 , 2017 - 6:30 PM More Agile Games

Martin Olson

Sep 24, 2017, 10:42:03 PM9/24/17
to AgileKC
This month's Agile KC meeting will be this Thursday 9/28/17 6:30 PM at Centriq Training.

Meeting Topic: More Agile Games!

Agile KC & GALE KC (Games for Agility, Learning and Engagement) - We've decided to join forces - TWO Meetups in one! How do you expose Scrum to new teams, or new team members? Shall we play a game? Let’s! First we will play the card scrum game, details can be found here http://tastycupcakes.org/2016/06/scrum-card-game/. Next we will discuss Lego4Scrum (https://www.lego4scrum.com/), We will wrap up with a discussion of the Agile Fluency Game.

Bonus: We have four tickets to OnAgile to give away! We will have a drawing to determine winners.  https://www.agilealliance.org/onagile2017/

Hope to see you there!

Martin

Martin Olson

Sep 28, 2017, 9:35:15 AM9/28/17
to AgileKC
Just a reminder that we'll be meeting for Agile KC - Agile Games tonight.

Hope to see you there!

martin