Lean Agile KC Call for Speakers is Open

Martin Olson

Apr 25, 2018, 7:26:13 PM4/25/18
to AgileKC
All,

I'm forwarding a message from Troy Tuttle on the LAKC Lean Coffee Meetup group.  (https://www.meetup.com/LAKCLeanCoffee/)

I've been thrilled to see the growth in our LAKC Lean Coffee meetups over the last year or so.  It's great to have so many talented Lean-Agile thinkers sharing ideas and helping each other.

I would like to invite you to submit a talk to our annual conference this year on Nov. 13-14.  We run a community conference, by community members, for the benefit of our community.  But we can't do this without local contributors.

The most common barrier I hear about is:  "I don't see myself as an expert or authority on subject X".  Don't let that deter you.  Just like you may not feel like an expert on a given subject, it doesn't prevent you from contributing to our Lean Coffee conversation each month.

We do have the ability to find speaking mentors too, so if you would like help getting started with speaking, feel free to reach out to me directly.

Thanks!
Troy

If you think you might be interested in the LAKC Lean Coffee meetup, I encourage you to check it out!  If you think you have something to share with the Lean Agile Community in KC and want to present, I'd invite you to submit your session.  As Troy pointed out the folks at LAKC will help you hone the message\content\presentation if you'd like,

Martin