AgileKC Meet-up - March 28th - AT VERISHIP!!!!

1 view

Steve Toalson

Mar 20, 2019, 9:51:21 AM3/20/19
to AgileKC
Hey Team!

This month we'll have Jonathan hollingshead from RxSavings join us to discuss Effective Communition within a Development Team.

This months meet-up will take place at Veriship - NOT AT Centriq Training.   Please follow this link to get the details and register to join. https://www.meetup.com/Agile-KC/events/prsbhqyzfblc/

ALSO - Practicing Principle #10 - Simplicity - Maximize the amount of work NOT done, we are no longer going to be updating the AgileKC.org website (http://www.agilekc.org/).  Instead, we are now using Meet-up as our vehicle for the monthly meet-up and communications.  Here is the generic AgileKC Meet-up >  https://www.meetup.com/Agile-KC/

If you have not already signed up to follow the AgileKC meet-up, please do at this time!    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reply!

Thanks!  And see you next Thursday!