Juneau Children Outdoors- Thursday, Oct 13th from 5 to 7pm

Kristen

Oct 10, 2011, 2:02:34 PM10/10/11
to Juneau Children Outdoors Community Coalition
Just a reminder that our our semi-annual gathering of the Juneau
Children Outdoors Community Coalition will be held this Thursday,
October 13th from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Bill Ray Center in room 110.
Please bring a friend to join the conversation about getting local
kids to spend time outside every day. We'll talk about organizing
another Children's Outdoor Clothing exchange, Nature Clubs for pre-
schoolers and families, the Natural Leaders Program, new national
initiatives to get kids outside and more. Please join us to put your
ideas into action.

Dinner snacks will be provided. Feel free to bring a dish to share.
Please come dressed to spend some time outdoors. We'll kick off this
year's gathering with a fun experience in nearby nature.

For more information, please contact Beth Weigel at Discovery
Southeast at 463-1500 or send an email: be...@discoverysoutheast.org