Fall Coalition Gathering- Thursday, October 13th

1 view

Kristen

Oct 3, 2011, 4:29:29 PM10/3/11
to Juneau Children Outdoors Community Coalition
Hello Everyone,

I hope you all have been enjoying this beautiful fall weather and are
getting outside with friends and families. We'll be holding our annual
fall gathering of the Juneau Children Outdoors Coalition next
Thursday, October 13th from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. at the Bill Ray Center,
Room #110.

Please join us to put your ideas into action. The Juneau Children
Outdoors Coalition envisions Juneau as a community, where children and
youth are actively engaged in the natural world, creating a culture of
stewardship and healthy lifestyles. What do you want to see happening
in our community to contribute towards this vision?

We'll provide dinner snacks and beverages. Feel free to bring a dish
to share. Please come dressed to spend some time outdoors. We'll kick
off this year's gathering with a fun experience in nearby nature.

Looking forward to seeing you all next week,

Kristen Romanoff
JCOCC Chair (Beth Weigel, Executive Director of Discovery Southeast,
will be stepping up to serve as our new coalition Chairperson.)