You're invited to Fall Potluck/Meeting Nov. 29th

Kristen

Oct 30, 2012, 1:41:24 PM10/30/12
to Juneau-Child...@googlegroups.com

Dear Supporters of Juneau Kids Spending More Time Outdoors,

The Juneau Children Outdoors Coalition is gearing back up to provide a forum for sharing ideas & strengthening collaboration. We will be holding a Fall potluck/meeting on Thursday, November 29th from noon to 1:30 p.m. in the Bill Ray Center, Cooperative Extension Room #110. This lunchtime potluck is meant to bring us all together to discuss current needs within our community to promote and support children and their families spending time outdoors. We’ll also identify what we’d like to do collaboratively for the coming year.

We hope you're able to attend. Please bring a dish to share and ideas that you’d like to see put into action.  Please feel free to share this invitation with friends and colleagues who may be interested in joining us.

Warm Regards,

Kristen Romanoff
JCOCC Member
Wildlife Education Coordinator
Alaska Department of Fish & Game
Division of Wildlife Conservation

“The Juneau Children Outdoors Coalition envisions Juneau as a community where children and youth are engaged in the natural world, creating a culture of stewardship and healthy lifestyles.”

~Juneau Children Outdoors Coalition Vision Statement