You're Invited- dinner & intro to 'Get Outdoors Alaska' website

Kristen

May 20, 2011, 5:14:27 PM5/20/11
to Juneau Children Outdoors Community Coalition
Hello Juneau Children Outdoors Coalition Members,

Now that we have a website that we can ALL use, I'd like to invite you
to the Silverbow Back Room on Thursday June 2nd from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m.
for a light dinner and an introduction to how to post your
organization's outdoor activities/events/programs onto the "Get
Outdoors Alaska" site.

If you'd like to attend, please RSVP, so that we know how many to
expect for dinner. We'll also need to set each person up with an
account to access the admin. portion of the site. The dinner is free
of charge. We hope you'll be able to join us.

Please respond to this email or contact Kristen at 465-4292. Please
RSVS by Monday, May 23rd.

Enjoy the week-end,

Kristen Romanoff
Juneau Children Outdoors Community Coalition, Chair