Interested in helping with Kid's Raingear Round-Up?

Kristen

Feb 28, 2013, 7:15:31 PM2/28/13
to Juneau-Child...@googlegroups.com
Hi Coalition Members,

Some of you may recall the Coalition's Raingear Round-up was that held two years in a row. Here's a opportunity to offer it to our community again this year. The Juneau Maritime Festival planning committee is looking to incorporate a kid's outdoor gear exchange at the Festival (or a Rain Gear Roundup). The Festival will be held on Sunday, May 19 at Marine Park, from 11AM-4PM. This is the 4th annual event and each year we see several thousand attendees. We try to focus on kid's activities and thought the festival would be a great venue to hold a gear exchange.

We need volunteers to help make it happen. Please call or email Jessy Post at the Juneau Economic Development Council. Her phone number is 523-2300 and email is: jp...@jedc.org.