Upcoming Outdoors Report

Beth Weigel

Feb 9, 2011, 7:21:39 PM2/9/11
to juneau-child...@googlegroups.com, Scott Burton, Outdoor Explorers, Cathleen Balantic, Jeffra Clough, George Schaaf
Greetings all,

We will be producing another Outdoors Report for airing end of next week.  Please let me know if you have any outdoor events that you would like us to include in the report.  We did an inaugural report in the fall and would like the Outdoors Report to become a bi-weekly radio feature on KTOO.  The report starts off with a discussion with local scientist or naturalist (upcoming Kathy Hocker) about what is going on in nature and then we report on the outdoor events that are happening for the upcoming two weeks.  So please submit anything your organization might be doing (hikes, classes, fireworks) up through the end of February and first week of March.  We also place the podcast on our website and promote it through FB and Blog.

To hear the first one, follow this link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSVRobibauM

Best,
Beth

--