Juneau's first "Outdoors Report" broadcasts on KTOO

Kristen

Nov 19, 2010, 1:46:17 PM11/19/10
to Juneau Children Outdoors Community Coalition
Hi Juneau Children Outdoors Coalition Members,

Today, the Juneau Outdoors Report is going to air on KTOO. Thanks to
Beth Weigel and Scott Burton at Discovery Southeast for producing it.
It's fantasitc. I've posted it in the files on our Google Group site.
Take a few minutes to listen in.

We'll be airing the 'Outdoors Report' twice a month. Be sure to submit
any outdoor related activities/events to Discovery Southeast, so that
we can post them on the "Get Outdoors Alaska" website and also include
them in the radio spot. Send to: o...@discoverysoutheast.org

If you haven't done so already, be sure to check out our new website
at www.getoutdoorsalaska.org. Thanks to all of you who are putting
ideas into action. Our combined efforts really CAN make a difference.

Enjoy the sunshine,

Kristen Romanoff