Documentary about Linux

sane3 '

Apr 1, 2013, 3:37:11 PM4/1/13
to Jo...@googlegroups.com
hi guys .. i got my hands on this old documentary movie titled "

Revolution OS Linux Documentary 2001

 "

on youtube and i like to share it

Yaman Saqqa

Apr 2, 2013, 2:09:07 AM4/2/13
to jo...@googlegroups.com
A great movie indeed, you just reminded us that we are getting older Ahmad :)

Thanks for sharing.

Yaman W. Saqqa

@abulyomon

### Jordan Linux Users Group ###
http://Jolug.org/
http://groups.google.com/group/Jolug

### Ubuntu Jordan LoCo Team ###
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JordanTeam
http://lists.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-jo

### Ojuba Linux ###
http://ojuba.org/

### Jordan PHP ###
http://groups.google.com/group/JoPHP
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jolug" group.

Abdallah

Apr 1, 2020, 2:59:56 AM4/1/20
to jolug

Salam Alaikum wr wb dear friends.

I hope you, your families and loved ones are all ok in these hard times.

I wrote this draft about a year ago. I wanted then to talk with you about technology and its biological effects on us as users.  It got delayed for many reasons most was because of my short comings.  . May Allah forgive me.

20 years ago we were the techies who spent most of our times close to tech gadgets.  The new developments in technology we grew up through were amazing to say the least.   They intrigued us and they inspired us.

I was heavy user  half my life.  But nowadays a 10 year old kid surpasses me by 10 folds.

I have discovered personally the biologic effects of the modern tech.  I developed many kinds of disease like symptoms 10 years.  Grave symptoms to say the least.

Through my journey of recovery I learned a lot about myself and bout biology and causes of illness.  Alhamdulillah I was able to reverse all the symptomes and I feel better than when I was in my 20s

I know understand why a friend of mine, a member of this group, has his retina detached 15 years ago at age 23.   He required an emergency operation at the best eye dr in Amman back then to restore his retina and save his vision. What was so rarer back then is so common now.

I understand now why programmers get fat.  Most programmers and computer users that I met in my life become fat within few years of starting their careers.   They claim it is the long hours of sitting. No amount of cardio activity was ever able to get back the way they were.  Now I know better.

I have seen my friends getting heart attacks at age of 40 and cancer at age of 50.   This is a new epidemic .. This was not like that 50 years ago.

Noboby heard of alzhmer 40 years ago.  Now it is number 1 killer in America and so many cases reported in our region as well.

The problem was always there. Staring us in the face and no doctor spoke of the dangers.   They didnt know it was a problem back then.

The problem was/is artificial light. Blue light in the artificial lights above our heads day and night, as well as blue light based screens on our monitors, laptops, tablets and phones.

We are meant to be exposed to natural light = sunlight during the day and total darkness at night when we sleep.   This is the environment we created for.

Light is small part of the Electro Magnetic Filed spectrom. EMF.

Non Native (nn) = Man Made EMF is the one dangerous for us.

nnEMF.

Changing this environment with electric light 130 years ago and the LED light about 20 years ago we have altered our healthy natural environment to a point that is TOXIC for us right now.

Environment so toxic now that it is so dangerous to raise a child in now.   Who among us do not see for him/herself that?

Who among us does not know of a 55 years old with a pacemaker in his chest?

nnEMF is transmitted by all our tech gadgets.  Bluetooth,  Wifi, GSM, 4G and 5G are all forms of nnEMF.  and they wrecking havoc with our health and

Alhamdulillah a solution exist only when a problem has been identified.

Education of the problem is the key.   Ways to mitigate the effect of nnEMF on us.

I am sure I am not the only one here who knows about this.  I amsure there people in here much smarter than me and have figured this thing as well long time ago.

I would like to tap your shoulders my friends and ask that we put our heads together and  find solutions to this problem.

I have duplicated the beautiful experience I had in Jolug but on wider topic.

Please read the intro and you will know more about ..

I dedicated this post to nnEMF because this has been my thing so far on the group. Various links to various research and articles  nnEMF related https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ArabTechGroup/xAfqsAkZ-e0

So, here I am officially inviting you to invite the others to the group and let us get this Arab Tech Group topics out there for discussion for the benefit of all. Same as we did 16 years ago with Jolug until it was no longer needed.

There are a bunch of links that gathered over a long period of time in this thread :   WIFI, Phones, RF and Fake Light dangers collection

I look forward to your contributions and thoughts my dear friends.

Again, I wish you all the mercy of Allah to you and to your loved ones.

Amen.

Fi Ammanillah