PHP Developer Needed

hafez ahmad

Nov 25, 2012, 4:21:27 AM11/25/12
to Jo...@googlegroups.com, Jordan PHP User Group Mailing list
Hi All,

Hope you all doing fine.

We are currently seeking a motivated Senior PHP/MYSQL Developers to manage existing websites as well as develop new features and maintain tools and systems. Our ideal candidate is someone with at least 3 years of experience developing websites.

QUALIFICATIONS:

  • Knowledge of HTML (hand-coding), JavaScript, AJAX, Shell scripting.
  • Expert knowledge of LAMP, MySQL database, PHP, AJAX, and XML.
  • Experience with MySQL database server configuration and maintenance.
  • Expert knowledge with Linux, and Apache.
  • Excellent communications and organizational skills.
  • 24/7 on call for emergency response, disaster recovery.
  • knowledge with Kannel is plus.
  • knowledge with Android is plus.
If anyone interested please email me at hafezadnan {at} gmail {dot} com

Regards & Thanks,
Hafez