Jersey City Parks Coalition - Membership for JDPCGG

jnor...@aol.com

Jun 13, 2012, 11:31:41 AM6/13/12
to John DeSalvo Playground Community Gardening Group, Jenny Jobarteh, Beth Moncrief, Amy Lin Rodriquez, Susan Raihofer, Jan A. Nordland

Hello,

I have picked up the app form and been in touch with Jenny. We collaborated filling out the form and I have scanned it and am sending it in to the JCPC today. Email to JCPC to follow.

Fyi: The JCPC Board meeting is tomorrow night 7-8pm and they will be voting in new members (like us), and membership meeting following at 8pm. I will try to attend.
Thanks.

Best,
Jan
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T