We have a sign!

JDScommunitygardengroup

Oct 26, 2011, 9:18:58 AM10/26/11
to John DeSalvo Playground Community Gardening Group
On Sunday October 23rd, the Community Garden Tour stopped by our
garden and we were presented with a sign from Tanya Marione-Stanton at
the Division of City Planning. The sign will go up somewhere on the
fence as soon as possible. Jan had made little folders presenting the
garden and we gave a brief history of what we have accomplished
together, people looked around and were off to the next site!

jnor...@aol.com

Oct 26, 2011, 11:05:19 AM10/26/11
to John DeSalvo Playground Community Gardening Group
Here is our beautiful new sign!!!
Was a fun time for jenny and I meeting everyone from the bus and bicycle tour!

Best,
Jan
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

IMG-20111023-00285.jpg