Re: Garden

jnor...@aol.com

Apr 28, 2012, 1:47:46 PM4/28/12
to Amy Lin Rodriquez, Jenny Jobarteh, Beth Moncrief, Susan Raihofer, John DeSalvo Playground Community Gardening Group, Jan A. Nordland

Hi Gals,

Jenny and I had a brief meeting yesterday to discuss the JCPC.

Fyi: The John DeSalvo Playground Community Garden Group will be filing paperwork soon to join the Jersey City Parks Coalition.

We will keep you posted! Thanks.

Best,
Jan
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Amy Lin <4am...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:18:16 -0400
Cc: Jenny Jobarteh<jennyj...@hotmail.com>; Beth Moncrief<bsmithm...@gmail.com>; Susan Raihofer<srai...@dblackagency.com>
Subject: Re: Garden

Thanks for the update and the thanks, though I've only been unlocking the gate :) If you're ever planting on wknds, let me know... If available, I'll join!
Enjoy the sunshine.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2012, at 10:17 AM, jnor...@aol.com wrote:

Jenny,

You and I tried to meet up a few times, but we were unsuccessful. Sounds like you are better now and out and about? How is your schedule today? Please let me know asap. Thanks!

Thanks Beth, Amy, and Jenny for all you are doing for our beautiful garden!

Best,
Jan
201-403-7956
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: jenny jobarteh <jennyj...@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 10:05:47 -0400
To: Amy Rodriguez<4am...@gmail.com>
Subject: Garden

Hi guys,

I didn't hear anything yet from Tanya about the Adopt-A-Lot meeting, I'll give her a few more days... I'll unlock this Sunday.

Earlier this week - or was it last week? Beth bought three new Creeping Thyme plants from the Home Depot and we planted them in the front area. Some annual seedlings (Sunflowers, Zinnias, Calendulas, Borage, Hollyhocks) are growing in my house and Almami's Pre-K classrom so they should be ready for transplanting in a few weeks. Beth and I was talking about trying to plant most seedlings and new plants at the same time and then cordon the garden off for a few weeks to give them a chance since the kids are running all over the place (but I've noticed that once the plants are really up they are more careful).

Have a good weekend everyone!

Jenny
> CC: bsmithm...@gmail.com; srai...@dblackagency.com; jnor...@aol.com
> From: 4am...@gmail.com
> Subject: Unlocking Enos Jones Playground
> Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 22:08:29 -0400
> To: jennyj...@hotmail.com
>
> Hello, Jenny.
> This week has been busy at work w state testing... I hope you received all the info needed as an outcome of the Adopt-a-Lot meeting.
> >

> Just wanted you to know: I'm around to unlock the playground SATURDAY. If anyone else can take Sunday, that's great.
>
> Have a good eve :) Hope you're feeling well

Amy Lin

Apr 28, 2012, 1:50:22 PM4/28/12
to jnor...@aol.com, Jenny Jobarteh, Beth Moncrief, Susan Raihofer, John DeSalvo Playground Community Gardening Group, Jan A.Nordland
Cool :)