Workshop tomorrow 10 am

jenny jobarteh

May 21, 2013, 1:57:13 PM5/21/13
to john-desalvo-playground-...@googlegroups.com
Reminder for the City Green soil workshop; today Beth and I also went and got some perennials to plant tomorrow. Welcome to the garden tomorrow Wednesday May 22nd at 10 am! /Jenny

Amy Lin

May 21, 2013, 9:55:07 PM5/21/13
to john-desalvo-playground-...@googlegroups.com, <john-desalvo-playground-community-gardening-group@googlegroups.com>
Great seeing you this eve. Thanks for the update- work calls for a next busy last month... Sorry I can't come by. Happy Planting :)

Sent from my iPhone

On May 21, 2013, at 1:57 PM, jenny jobarteh <jennyj...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Reminder for the City Green soil workshop; today Beth and I also went and got some perennials to plant tomorrow. Welcome to the garden tomorrow Wednesday May 22nd at 10 am! /Jenny

jenny jobarteh

May 22, 2013, 1:45:45 PM5/22/13
to john-desalvo-playground-...@googlegroups.com
Wow, that was great! Tom from City Green brough a pickup load of soil and we redid parts of the path and spread the rich nce soil in most of the front half of the garden. He also brought three flats of annuals, zinnias, petunias and marigolds that we planted.

Beth and I bought perennials  (hollyhock, mazuz, gaura, veronicas) and a flat each of cosmos and zinnias that we also planted - will post potos on fb. We also put up atemporary fence to protect the plants for a few weeks. When the soil has settled after a few rains, we should probably add mulch on the new soil.

CC: john-desalvo-playground-...@googlegroups.com
From: 4am...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Workshop tomorrow 10 am
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 21:55:07 -0400
To: john-desalvo-playground-...@googlegroups.com

jenny jobarteh

May 22, 2013, 3:15:16 PM5/22/13
to john-desalvo-playground-...@googlegroups.com
Oh and the plants we bought were paid for by the HPNA / Goldman Sachs donation - Thank you!

From: jennyj...@hotmail.com
To: john-desalvo-playground-...@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 13:45:45 -0400

Amy Lin