Fw: Enos jones playground

jnor...@aol.com

Mar 14, 2012, 11:28:01 AM3/14/12
to John DeSalvo Playground Community Gardening Group, Jenny Jobarteh, Amy Lin Rodriquez, Beth Moncrief, Susan Raihofer, Dina Reilly, east-NEW PO Dina Reilly, Marisa/Chris Trotta, Ramon Perez

FYI: Hi All,

I am sending this so our garden group is aware of the closing set up by the East District and Ramon Perez. Thanks.

Best,
Jan
Mar 15, 2012, 11:07:51 AM3/15/12
to john-desalvo-playground-...@googlegroups.com, Amy Rodriguez, Beth Moncrief, srai...@dblackagency.com, ea...@njjcps.org, polic...@njjcps.org, tbea...@comcast.net, esez...@msn.com
Ok - but I would really like to know whether there is a plan for unlocking the playground in the morning on holdidays, furloughs and _every_ weekend?
Ideally, we could share this between the John DeSalvo Playground Community Gardening group and concerned neighbors.
I'd be happy to help out but cannot commit to unlocking every day of those listed above since I am expecting a baby in July/August!

Best regards,

Jenny Jobarteh
John DeSalvo Playground Community Gardening Group

Amy Lin

Mar 15, 2012, 10:08:25 PM3/15/12
to john-desalvo-playground-...@googlegroups.com, <john-desalvo-playground-community-gardening-group@googlegroups.com>, Beth Moncrief, <sraihofer@dblackagency.com>, <east@njjcps.org>, <policeeast@njjcps.org>, <tbear1381@comcast.net>, <esezorro@msn.com>
Hello, Jenny!!!
What wonderful news!!!!! Congratulations!

I can assist w the unlock. Let's plan a schedule. It worked well last season w good collaboration and communication.

Keep me posted.
Amy

Sent from my iPhone