Planting on Friday

JDScommunitygardengroup

May 16, 2012, 5:03:48 PM5/16/12
to John DeSalvo Playground Community Gardening Group
Dear all,

This Friday, I will be planting some annual seedlings in the garden
with my son's Pre-K class. They have been kept inside the classroom so
we'll see if they survive the transplant... I might also add some
perennials (Verbena and Lamb's Ear) if I can get my hands on them.

I think I will then cordon the garden off like we did last year to
give the seedlings a chance to grow, once they are up a little bit we
can remove the caution tape and hope for the best!

Any other ideas, suggestions?

Best,

Jenny

Amy Lin

May 16, 2012, 11:30:41 PM5/16/12
to john-desalvo-playground-...@googlegroups.com, John DeSalvo Playground Community Gardening Group
What a nice project!

This sounds good to me...if you want me to pick up any plants, let me know!

Also, Saturday I can unlock the gate.

Best Regards,
Amy

Sent from my iPhone