Garden competition

jnor...@aol.com

Aug 17, 2012, 1:30:44 PM8/17/12
to John DeSalvo Playground Community Gardening Group

Hi All,

Laura Skolar, President of the JCPC, sent me an email. She would like all the members in the JCPC to enter this contest. Fyi-I filed us for membership a while ago, and we are a current member of the JCPC.

I took pictures yesterday of our garden and am going to try and enter the John DeSalvo Community Garden in the 2012 Adopt-A-Lot garden competition today before 4pm deadline.

I am sure you received my email re the competition, if not, please go to: www.wix.com/jc365daysofgreen/adopt-a-lot_program.

Please see if you can attend the awards ceremony on 8/22 @ 7:30pm in Hamilton Prk at the gazebo.

Thanks,
Jan

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

jenny jobarteh

Aug 22, 2012, 10:34:52 AM8/22/12
to john-desalvo-playground-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much Jan! As you know, I am a little busy with baby but will try to make it tonight, see you there!

Jenny