Jersey City Parks Coalition

jnor...@aol.com

Mar 9, 2012, 6:36:12 AM3/9/12
to John DeSalvo Playground Community Gardening Group, Jenny Jobarteh, Amy Lin Rodriquez, Susan Raihofer, Beth Moncrief, Jan A. Nordland

Hi Everyone,

I found out about the JCPC meeting and asked Jenny to join me but unfortunately she was unable to go with me.

Elna Mukaida and I (President-HPNA, and Vice President-HPNA) attended the JCPC meeting last night representing the HPNA along with HPNA Trustee Shawn Shepard. I also attended as a representative of the John DeSalvo Community Garden.

I will meet with Jenny Jobarteh as soon as our schedules permit to discuss the meeting and to fill out the JCPC membership application. Thanks.

Best,
Jan
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Amy Lin

Mar 10, 2012, 8:27:54 AM3/10/12
to jnor...@aol.com, John DeSalvo Playground Community Gardening Group, JennyJobarteh, Susan Raihofer, BethMoncrief, Jan A. Nordland
Thanks, Jan for all of your active involvement :)

Sent from my iPhone