You're The First To Know!

Joe Raciti

Jan 17, 2013, 11:48:55 AM1/17/13
to JoeR...@googlegroups.com
Boy oh boy do I have some sweet secrets to share with you!

The first of which is that my new album "Vicious Fishes" just went live. If you can't wait for iTunes to process the album, you can still preview and purchase the album here: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/joeraciti2

The concept for this album is a main character is moving through emotional life stages. I don't want to spoil too much but think musical, emotional, roller coaster.

I really hope you like it! Stay tuned for more sweet sauce announcements.

Best,
Joe Raciti