I Need Your Help!

1 view

Joe Raciti

Oct 20, 2012, 12:56:38 AM10/20/12
to JoeR...@googlegroups.com
My old family keyboard that I have been filming tutorials on for years now has finally bit the dust. I desperately need to raise funds to replace this instrument before I can get back to filming free tutorials for you. To that end, I have started a fund raising project that I hope you will consider supporting. You can check out the project page here to get more details on the project and learn about some of the reward packages I have put together to say thank you.

I really need your help to make this work. Please consider pledging today.

Thank you kindly,

Joe Raciti