PHP Developers Needed!

jobsamman123 jobsamman123

Nov 20, 2010, 6:45:33 AM11/20/10
to jo...@googlegroups.com
Alsalam Alikom!

We are an online start up business,
and we are looking for professional to work as a full/part time developers who will be responsible
for customizing an B-C e-commerce portal using Magento http://www.magentocommerce.com/
or any available open source PHP e-commerce project.

Candidate should have :
  • BSC in IT.
  • Strong command in English language, both written and oral.
  • 1-2 year experience in PHP, Mysql and open source techs.
  • MVC knowledge.
  • CSS, HTML, XML, jQuery, Prototype.

Candidate is recommended to have the fallowing:
  • jommla!, Drupal and Codeigniter is a great plus.
  • mobile web development experience is most welcome.

If you think you are qualified, please send us your short C.V. and your rate/hour

jobsamman123
 [@]gmail[dot]com.

rami mousa

Nov 20, 2010, 8:59:28 AM11/20/10
to jo...@googlegroups.com
Dear sir,
I have experience in CMS such as Joomla, Drupal I'm working now so I'm interesting to work with you as a part time if you would like.
Please find my attach CV.

Best regards,
Rami Mousa

ramiCV.doc