Web Developers's vacancies

1 view

Alaa Halasa

Jan 3, 2011, 11:31:52 AM1/3/11
to jo...@googlegroups.com

Dear JordanPHP members;

Please send me your CV if:

1. You are interested in having a new challenge for a unique project in MENA

And,

2. See in yourself the ability to take one of the following responsibilities:

Senior PHP Developer:

1. LAMP: Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP.

2. Team Leading skills

3. English Fluency

4. Front End and Back End System Development and Design.

5. Experience with MVC frameworks and Open Source Content Management Systems [customization and development].

6. Zend Certificate is a plus.

7. 3-4 years experience.

Intermediate Web Developer:

1. PHP and MySql.

2. MVC frameworks skills.

3. English Fluency

4. CSS/XHTML/JS/Ajax

5. Apache and Linux are plus.

6. 1-2 years experience. Fresh Graduates are welcomed.

Intermediate Web Developer:

1. Java [Java Servlets, JSP] and MySQL.

2. CSS/XHTML/JavaScript/Ajax.

3. English Fluency.

4. Apache and Linux are plus.

5. 1-2 years experience. Fresh Graduates are welcomed.

Feel free to forward this message to any person.

Please note: applications should be sent before January 8, 2011.

Regards,
Alaa Halassa

Alaa Abdalhaq

Jan 3, 2011, 11:40:13 AM1/3/11
to jo...@googlegroups.com

Are these vacancies related to jabbar group?

Alaa Halasa

Jan 4, 2011, 4:14:18 AM1/4/11
to jo...@googlegroups.com
not direct.

Alaa Abdalhaq

Jan 4, 2011, 4:24:09 AM1/4/11
to jo...@googlegroups.com
mesh fahim could you tell us who is the employer in-order to help u?
Best Regards,
Alaa Abdelhaq
Business Technologist
m. +962 796 444 211
m. +962 776 744 609
e. ala...@gmail.com
w. http://lostwithin.net
linkedin. http://jo.linkedin.com/in/aahaq

Mohammed Owis

Jan 4, 2011, 7:14:34 AM1/4/11
to jo...@googlegroups.com
yes please
Mohammed Owis
Web Developer

Alaa Halasa

Jan 4, 2011, 9:25:46 AM1/4/11
to jo...@googlegroups.com
Execuse me Mr. Alaa, I thought our discussion was private. if you are interested in such vacancy send your CV, if you are not interested then you are more than welcomed.

regards,
Alaa Halassa