Who wants to be the owner of this group?

Al-Faisal El-Dajani

Mar 1, 2011, 3:43:36 AM3/1/11
to JoPHP
Hey guys, I'm gonna quit being the owner of this group, and wanted to
pass the torch to somebody else. An ideal candidate would be someone
who is somewhat known by this community, and is active (lol) in the
group.

Please reply to this email if you're interested.

Yazeed Al Oyoun

Mar 1, 2011, 6:14:56 AM3/1/11
to jo...@googlegroups.com
I am up for it.

Sent from my iPhone
Yazeed.com

On Mar 1, 2011, at 12:43 PM, Al-Faisal El-Dajani
<faisal...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ibrahim AbuRajab

Mar 1, 2011, 6:20:00 AM3/1/11
to jo...@googlegroups.com, Al-Faisal El-Dajani
Hello Fellows,

I am Ibrahim Aburajab and am not an very active member on this group but I will :).

Ibrahim Yakti

Mar 2, 2011, 3:16:58 PM3/2/11
to jo...@googlegroups.com
what are the responsibilities? and what is the community size?

--
Best Regards,
Ibrahim

Al-Faisal El-Dajani

Mar 3, 2011, 1:43:32 AM3/3/11
to jo...@googlegroups.com
Community size: 137

Responsibilities: none really. The group is mostly stale, you'll need to moderate user registration to the group, and incoming messages. That's about it. Around one moderation action per 2-3 weeks.
--
AlFaisal ElDajani