Php Developer Needed

Ibrahim AbuRajab

Oct 14, 2010, 8:10:16 AM10/14/10
to jo...@googlegroups.com

Indemaj is an outsourcing company located in amman, We are seeking a Web Developer to join our development team. The Web Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining an existing website. The Web Developer will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, from design, development, testing, deployment and support. Successful candidates will have excellent analytical problem solving skills and creative problem solving. You must be
comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment and working with a dynamic, collaborative development team.

Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in IT or related fields.
- Ability to learn new systems and technology.
- Strong problem solving techniques.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to read and research.
- 1-2 year experience.
- php experience
- html, css, javascript, ajax

Responsibilities:
- Developing the new features, and maintaining the existing one.
- usability testing and user research.

Khalil Majdalawi

Oct 14, 2010, 9:15:39 AM10/14/10
to JoPHP
what do you mean by "You must be comfortable in an entrepreneurial
environment" ??

Ibrahim AbuRajab

Oct 20, 2010, 10:50:09 AM10/20/10
to JoPHP
that is everybody ideas and creative thoughts will be taken into
consideration and discussed in a subjective manner