News flash! An Arranged Marriage 99c

Jobev

Nov 1, 2013, 6:09:02 AM11/1/13
to jo-be...@googlegroups.com
In a plot to addict new readers, the e-book edition of An Arranged Marriage went on sale today for two weeks. It's 99c for Nook and Kindle in the US and the equivalent in other countries. Though for some odd reason it seems to be 39p in the UK, which seems a very good rate of exchange!

I'm sure you've all read it, but if you want an e-book copy, this is a good time to buy. Also, I understand that Amazon.com sells gift vouchers for e-books, so you could spread the pleasure.

I'd really appreciate it if you could spread the word on line on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, wherever.

There are links here to places to buy. http://bit.ly/18HCFua

If you missed it before, there's a short video about the first five Rogues books on my web site here. http://www.jobev.com/reghist.html

And the next Rogues book, A Shocking Delight, about David Kerslake, is finished and into the copyediting stage, steaming ahead to next April!

Cheers!

Jo