A Regency ghost story

Jobev

Oct 26, 2013, 2:36:10 PM10/26/13
to jo-be...@googlegroups.com
This message is being sent to Jo Beverley's e-news list. If you no longer wish to be on this list, simply reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

It's almost Halloween, so I thought I'd remind you of my Halloween novella, Lord Samhain's Night. I've even created a short video for it that you might enjoy.You can see it here. http://animoto.com/play/Kc1YWZspeNkweB8mk1VPNw

Lord Samhain's Night is an early work and appeared in a hardcover called All Hallows' Eve in a very short print run. I made it available in e-book a few years ago.

A new project is for Christmas. I've create a boxed set of Christmas delights called Mistletoe Kisses and Yuletide Joy. In the box you'll find the novella A Gift of Light, which appeared in The Christmas Cat; The Christmas Wedding Gambit, which has been freely on line for a few years; and Star of Wonder, which was originally published as Day of Wrath in the millennial collection Star of Wonder in 1999. It's set in the year 999 AD. The other two stories are Regency. I've added a short essay on Christmas in Regency England and some seasonal recipes, new and old. At $2.99 (or the equivalent in other currencies) it'd make a great small gift for someone with an e-reader. You can get a coupon code from Smashwords and write in it a card.

This is the Smashwords link.

There are other links here.

A quick internet treat. Do you watch Game of Thrones? If so, you'll find this hilarious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Krz-dyD-UQ

Cheers,

Jo