Faery Weddings for Nook

瀏覽次數:13 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jobev

未讀,
2015年8月12日 上午10:58:062015/8/12
收件者:Jo Beverley
My apologies that there was a problem with the Nook edition of Faery Weddings. I became aware of it as I was heading off to the RWA conference, and then I spent some time with my family in Canada. Now the problem is sorted out and it's available.
www.barnesandnoble.com/w/faery-weddings-jo-beverley/1122291825

I hope all those of you who've purchased it for other e-readers have enjoyed it, particularly the new story, Titania's Gift. I'd be delighted if you left a review on your site of choice, as this will help other readers discover the stories.

The cover for next April's book, The Viscount Needs a Wife has been released, and you can see it on the various bookseller sites. This link is again to Nook.
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-viscount-needs-a-wife-jo-beverley/1122494308?ean=9780451471901

I think it shows determined, resilient Kitty very well. Of course her challenge is Beau Braydon from Too Dangerous for a Lady. You can preorder a copy now if you wish.

In October I'll be part of a collection called The Last Chance Christmas Ball. This contains stories by the Word Wenches (currently discussing euphemisms here http://wordwenches.typepad.com/word_wenches/2015/08/the-age-of-the-euphemism.html) All the stories are connected to a country ball at Christmas in 1815.
http://www.amazon.com/Last-Chance-Christmas-Ball/dp/1617739235

All best wishes,

Jo

回覆所有人