A Shocking Delight today

Jobev

Apr 1, 2014, 6:20:26 AM4/1/14
to jo-be...@googlegroups.com

Yes, today's release day, and people who pre-ordered should have received their copies. I've heard of it being bought in stores as well in the US.

In the UK, you can get the print edition from The Book Depository, postage free.

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Shocking-Delight-Jo-Beverley/9780451468017

They'll ship anywhere in the world for free, too.

Please let me know if you're having trouble finding A Shocking Delight in your preferred form. For some reason it's not showing for Kindle in the UK. My publisher is working on that.

Cheers!

Jo

If you no longer wish to be on this mailing list, please reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.