Forbidden on sale

Jobev

Mar 28, 2015, 5:03:15 PM3/28/15
to jo-be...@googlegroups.com
The e-edition of Forbidden is on sale at 99c at the moment, so if you need a copy, now's your chance.

And it's only a bit over a week until Too Dangerous for a Lady is released. If you're on Facebook I'm posting some tiny selections.

Remember to "like" the page to get the posts -- especially as there'll be a contest running there next week to win a bundle of three books. Three of the Word Wenches are  April Top Picks from Romantic Times, so three readers will win a bundle of all three books.

If you like free samples, you might enjoy this e-book of excerpts from historical romances that feature hidden identities. It's free to download. Of course a few pages of TDFAL is in there.

Lastly, I found this page amusing.

I hope you do, too.

Best wishes,

Jo
To me removed from this mailing list, please reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.