From Don Jibaro - JIBAROS.COM - JAN 14, 2011

Don Jibaro

Jan 14, 2011, 10:09:44 PM1/14/11
to Don Jibaro's JIBAROS.COM Network

January 14, 2011
Hello, Dear Jibaros and Sojourners at large...

Yes, I'm still alive, but this Christmas-New Year circumlocution left me literarily boneless... tired; because of ubiquitous bru-ha-ha of family and friends coming and going and coming again. I've tried to maintain a "blog" (Award Winning Word for 2010) to keep folks visiting the website and buying a book or two... Persist!
Thru the Internet I met one of my favorite authors and major curmudgeon, Jon Winokur. I send him an email and told him that I'd help him sell his latest book on my site, since I'm an Amazon rep. He send me an autographed copy of "The Big Curmudgeon"  ---"TO NOBODY: For Don Jíbaro with an appalling excess of cordiality, Jon Winokur... 12/27/10." Then he drew a "smiley" with a diagonal line across. Ha ha!

Like him, I have admittedly considered myself somewhat of a junior curmudgeon... with a distaste for mediocrity hiding pain behind what may appear to look like a somewhat thin layer of misanthropy. I mean, very thin; I REPEAT: I am not a misanthrope. I just don't like people as I should. Grrrr!

Anyway... I'll try to write more often in 2011 in an attempt to draw even a feeble smile on your faces.

With best regards,
Orlando
Don Jíbaro
IT'S ALL HERE, GO Get 'em http://jibaros.com

donj...@gmail.com
"What a man desires is unfailing love." Proverbs 19:22a

Orlando
Don Jíbaro
http://jibaros.com
donj...@gmail.com
"What a man desires is unfailing love." Proverbs 19:22a
me_reverse.jpg
jiba011411.jpg