Googibaros! ~ Don Jíbaros' Happy Mothers Day!

Don Jíbaro Barbanegra

May 8, 2010, 2:04:45 PM5/8/10
to ~ Don Jibaro's Network

ear Jibaros and Sojourners at large...
A small note here... Things are going well in this side of the pond. As you well know, this JIBAROS project is so far a "one-man-job"... me; consequently, I write to you as the Spirit gives me utterance", a semi-complete unit of thought translated from the northeast, where you dwell.

I have redesigned the home page (so far) of www.cuatros.com, the site of my luthier and friend, Hector Rivera... Go there and buy something and tell him Don Jíbaro sent you (maybe he's knock the tax off... smiles).

My health is better and improves daily... (Thank you Jesus!) thus I'm planning a trip to the Isla this summer... a sight-seeing trip to behold the beauty of our beloved Island. I intend to shoot a million or two (grins) digital pics to create for you a picturesque photo gallery that will sweep the Caribbean Sea and adjacent water bodies.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day and, of course I have updated a piece about nuestras Mamis... print it and read it to her as she opens her gifts.... (you do have gifts... ¿doncha?).

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY DEPT.
The Super All Powerful Mother
Transmogrified and Edited by Don Jibaro
other is the most sacred word to Puerto Ricans. You can insult a PR but do not mention his mother in a derogatory manner lest you die. Whether or not is triggered by the Oedipus Complex is not for me to say, but that perfect, sacred, all-knowing mother is described in the following paragraphs. She's the woman that all women want to be. She's the all powerful mother.... "Mami, here's to you!"

ow hard it is... to find a capable mother! She is worth far more than jewels! Her husband puts his confidence in her, and he will never be poor. As long as she lives, she does him good and never harm. She keeps herself busy making wool and linen cloth. She brings home food from out-of-the-way places, as merchant ships do. She gets up before daylight to prepare food for her family and to tell her. . . "

 READ MORE HERE http://jibaros.com/mother.htm

"And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love. "  —Romans 8:38

"¡Wepa!"

jibscomparrot.jpg
_line7.jpg
@spin_d.gif