Googibaros! ~ It's me, Don Jíbaro...

Don Jibaro

Apr 18, 2010, 12:02:28 AM4/18/10
to ~ Don Jibaro's Network ~

Hi, Jibs...
It's me, Don Jíbaro... I have missed you, sooo much that it would make a young man cry, really cry. But I love you guys so much that I gos (sic) to have you, and show you that I'm alive.... well, almost alive, because without my Jibaros it would be boring... and I must remind you that one of my adages is: "A jíbaro shall not be boring." So I try my 2 bits to draw a smile from you, even a "chiquita".

YES! I'm revamping the website JUST to hone my skills as a webservant. I'll shall update some old information and, of course, post new ones... Go take a looksy. I updated my "AY, CARAMBA, Home of the Idiots"... Plus I have a funny, funny take on Train's "Soul Sister"...

Gracias, pues....

http://jibaros.com
donj...@gmail.com
"What a man desires is unfailing love." Proverbs 19:22a
orloma-copyz.jpg
_line7.jpg
libra.jpg
donjibaro_sig.jpg