Don Jibaro's Newsletter FEB 14, 2011 - JIBAROS.COM

Don Jibaro

Feb 14, 2011, 2:45:05 AM2/14/11
to ~ Don Jibaro's Network ~
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Hello, Dear Friends in the Cosmos...
There seems to be a time sometimes when life becomes bigger than living, a paradox too
simple to be explained. However, when the incomprehensible becomes further out of
perspective... there's a force that binds the galaxy together; a hope that's bigger than
the electromagnetic fusion of all things fathomable... LOVE, a vastness bigger than
ourselves. That's why bards throughout history haven't been able to figure out
what makes it prevail. It's hard to accept how can something that big can
dwell in something as little as ourselves. Love is BIG, and it will always
be. It will always be there for us to reach to it, but we must do the
reaching. We must seek out that which is lost and make it
found again. We shall have hope, faith and love.
But the biggest one of them is
♥ LOVE ♥

Go and read my take into that crazy thing they call LOVE.
Be blessed on this Day of Love and Friendship
Yours Forever, Don Jibaro Orlando
www.jibaros.com
READ MORE... Click HERE ►www.jibaros.com
donj...@gmail.com
"What a man desires is unfailing love." Proverbs 19:22a
 ♫ ☼ ♪
jibs021311.jpg