Don Jíbaro's Newsletter - June 6, 2010

Don Jibaro Whodatman

Jul 6, 2010, 11:50:08 AM7/6/10
to ~ Don Jibaro's Network ~

Don Jíbaro's
Newsletter - June 6, 2010
Hello, Jíbaros and other Planetoids...

“When life gives you cocos, get a blender and make daiquiris.” —I said that!

It is not easy to do yet it's the only solution to unrequested "cocos". The person with an easy life is the exception rather than the rule. At some point in life, most people find themselves in a state of depression or on the edge of ruin and despair. This may be the very time when something wonderful can happen. It is often when we hit our lowest point, when we have nothing else to lose, that we are willing to take those risks that we would otherwise deem to be too foolish or too dangerous. Adversity thus may bring out the best in us.

A while back I went into battle with depression... drove endlessly for a while at midnite... then, teary-eyed called my Spin-Doctor Joe... told him that I'd lost the desire for life... He invited me over to his house, stayed with me in his den until 6:00 am... just chatting. I left then... when I was confident that I could win over my demons if I decided to do so.

Maybe you will not face these particular demons. However, what if you were fired or laid off? What if you were to lose a loved one or all of your wealth? What if you were physically or emotionally handicapped? Consider how much you could contribute to the world if you pushed aside those things that are holding you back. Can you overcome your faults and release the power of your talents?

I think you can, Jíbaros... unleash the power within you and win in those areas in your life that you feel are “handicaps.” Succeed despite those things that you think will hold you back. I am destined to do the same... Si, Señor! Ah... It's also nice to have a friend that you can call in the middle of the night. Thanks... Joe!

A QUICK ITEM
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jíbaros.com is updating... Gotta update! Please forgive any technical faux pas you may detect in the coming weeks, but it's gonna take me lotsa hours to update all 3000 plus files that comprise JIBAROS.COM. I will keep you updated... ahem! The pages will load much faster and will be a great improvement. A more excellent way with a greater effort!

Check out my latest updates... ALL at http://jibaros.com

Don Jibaro's Interview
by Les Rivera
One of his quotes from jibaros.com reads: “A Puerto Rican shall not be boring.” so, to describe Don Jibaro as anything less than riveting would be an understatement of his own philosophy.

Small Puerto Rican Man Becomes
a Giant in “America's Got Talent”

A man who doesn't fall short when it comes to lifting up the name of Puerto Rico

The Possibilities of a REAL Worldwide Cataclysm
or Catastrophic Geological Phenomenon
Watch this and share with your friends especially those in the Gulf and Florida!

Governor Fortuño signs New Law
Subject: PR Birth Certificates
FROM: "Kenneth D. McClintock" <ken****@*****.com>
TO: Don Jíbaro Whodatman <donj...@yahoo.com>
Jun 28 - Hot off the presses!

Governor Fortuño signed into law friday, June 25, an amendment to the Birth Certificates law extending the validity of current Puerto Rico birth certificates until September 30, 2010. New birth certificates, as scheduled, will begin to be issued from July 1 to September 30!

Kenneth D. McClintock
PR Secretary of State

SITE: http://www.salud.gov.pr/Pages/default.aspx
HOW TO: https://serviciosenlinea.gobierno.pr/Salud/Instruccionesgenerales.pdf
CREATE ACCT: https://serviciosenlinea.gobierno.pr/Salud/CreateAccount.aspx

Weird Facts about Iraq...
• The Garden of Eden was in Iraq.
• Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. Which nation is second? Iraq ! However, its names used in the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia between the two rivers" ...the Tigris And Euphrates! HA!

It's ALL at http://jibaros.com

Note...
Please VISIT the sponsors on my site that help me pay for all this brick-a-brack... and thanks for your kind spirit, calls and other messages of encouragement during my recent travels. I am doing much better since I'm listening to my friends. Ha!
I love you all very much...

Simply,
Don Jibaro
www.jibaros.com
"There's no greater love than this..." (St. John 15:13)

It's ALL at http://jibaros.com

Please Visit My Sponsors

http://fiestalegre.net

http://astore.amazon.com/jibaroscorner