Nine days to go

Madras Hash House Harriers

Nov 15, 2011, 10:18:26 PM11/15/11
to jazz-in-t...@googlegroups.com
Dear Bakarapet Hasher

Hi Vinod,

It's only me, as Ashirwad cant make it due to some commitments at work.

Also - I dont know any of the Bangalore hashers - so not sure how I'm going to get there

Janice (Hole 69)

Response:
Be in touch with me..

Cheers,

Abnash (Pervert Producer)
Do you hear the Yipee in his voice?
Hey the run up to Bakrapet is getting heated up

When can we meet again to get this song recorded? Or at least drink more beer :))

ZZZ (Zac)

With the Gods, Chefs and Beer on our side, it is a definite Jazz in the Jungle.
Will keep you posted on the veg recipe in a day or two.
ON ON
TNT (Reggie)

Beep Beep

Not yet sure how I will be reaching. Through Blr or Madras. But will be at Bakarapet on Saturday morning. Think Tanja is arriving MAA on Friday. If I come through Blr, she may need a bit of help in Madras.

Fag End

For those not familiar with Colombo Harriet, Tanja "Sally Swallows", here she is:
Those wanting to buy her (lots of) beer on Friday or offering her billeting or giving her a ride in your car/mo-bike to Bakarapet,  remember that the Hash mailbox can get full and bounce your mail, if there are too many responses or if your invitation to her are too poetic and long

(The blue lines above are editorial comments).

The job at hand today is:

  • The bards to meet as per ZZZ's suggestion.  Too much to do and too little time.
  • The Chef's to meet - in person or on telephone and attempt to freeze the menu and create the Bill of Materials (Version 0.9)
    • this time after the event we will post, apart from the Trash and pics taken at Bakarapet, the recipes too, so Chefs to note down the recipes in digital media apart from bringing laminated copies to Bakarapet
  • Wee Wee and Beep Beep to meet to put together the main playlist

Keep your thoughts/suggestions/wise-cracks coming.  Think of what YOU can do to screw up the weekend for the rest of us.  Volunteering to do something at the Hash is the key to eternal bliss.

On On

Jazz in the Jungle Mismanagement

Who is Cumming List: goo.gl/pRmCR