Ferrying stuff to Bakarapet - people and material

Madras Hash House Harriers

Nov 23, 2011, 10:05:03 PM11/23/11
to jazz-in-t...@googlegroups.com
Dear Bakarapet Hasher

The car pools from Madras have been redone (Version 0.95).  Check it at http://goo.gl/em3iq and see if it is as you expect.  There are some  who created confusion by deciding for themselves when you will leave and who they will travel with.  Beep Beep needs to be notified, a promise of what you are taking with you to Bakarapet given, and then an assent obtained. Nothing is approved unless it is on the spreadsheet.

Packing Instructions for Hashers in car pools:  No strollers or hard stuff.  Only soft back packs or small duffel bags.  There is stuff to be carried, so we need all the space your car has.  Strollers leave gaps that cannot be filled.

ALL Friday departees have to report at Radha/Nalini's and Beep Beep's street by 7 am to load the stuff that has to be carried to Bakarapet.  With the exception of Fuckushima/Chinna Balls who very sweetly offered to pick up some stuff yesterday itself.

ALL Saturday departees to drop in by this evening at Beep Beep's place and pick up some stuff.  Unless you have made a special arrangement with him to pick up stuff on Saturday at 7 am, when only the maid will be around.

Be prepared for occasional spells of rain.  This is to help cool the place down and keep the sun behind the clouds.  All part of a plan.

Hyderabadis: Some of you have changed your plans.  It may not be reflected on the spreadsheet.  There are said to be a few more people coming.  If their names are not on the spreadsheet goo.gl/pRmCR  then they do not get a T shirt, since the Tees are being packed after they are being labeled with Hash Names.  Someone, please call/email and ensure that the names are on the sheet.

This could be the last mail to you before we meet.  Your last chance to ask those burning questions.

Can you feel the excitement in the air?  See pics from the first edition at Bakarapet: in 2005

On On

Jazz in the Jungle Mismanagement

Madras Hash House Harriers

Nov 29, 2011, 11:57:31 PM11/29/11
to gautam_...@yahoo.com, jazz-in-t...@googlegroups.com, madra...@googlegroups.com

Fag End

Thx for your mail and the compliments. However, I am a bit concerned about the trouble you predict for the hash. Who is this Rendu Kutchie? Familiar name, and it is possible that I have even slept with her, but cannot recall her face. About time I cleared my head with some beer.

Shall try and send out the Trash for the weekend asap. Waiting for Pervert Producer to upload his stuff and send me the links. A few others have sent in their pics, but I am sure there are plenty others who can send in their pics, prose and poetry too. Some individual Facebook Posts are already up about the weekend.

Not sure what route you took back to Madras, but some of us had to negotiate causeways with fast moving, knee deep water on the return journey. More thrills than Indiana Jones could have handled in one weekend.

On On

Beep Beep