Online payments

Madras Hash House Harriers

Nov 10, 2011, 12:29:05 AM11/10/11
to jazz-in-t...@googlegroups.com

It seems we have a number of tech savvy people in the Hash.  As quite a few have requested online payment details, here goes:

You may make out a cheque favoring "Madras Hash House Harriers a/c 62098066308 in State Bank of Hyderabad" and deposit it in any SBH branch or ATM, or do a wire transfer.

Inland Fund Transfer info:
State Bank of Hyderabad, Chetpet Branch, Chennai 600 031.
IFSC Code: SBHY0020352 Account Number: 62098066308. Account Name: Madras Hash House Harriers.

Inform MH3/Beep Beep by email after doing the transfer so that we can check and acknowledge.

On On