Thank you for making it to Bakarapet!

Mytri Reddy

Nov 30, 2011, 7:29:57 AM11/30/11
to jazz-in-t...@googlegroups.com

Dear Hashers,

Heard you had a great weekend at Bakarapet though the weather tried to be a dampener! We at Planetwildlife are happy to have been associated with the event. Next time you are planning a trip to the forests or to see wildlife, be sure to visit our website – http://www.planetwildlife.in/travel or you could email us at tra...@planetwildlife.com and we could put together a good vacation for you at a great price!

On On

Mytri …

--
Mytri Indukuru