Registration for the Jazz in the Jungle Weekend

1 view

Madras Hash House Harriers

Dec 16, 2008, 4:57:33 PM12/16/08
to jazz-in-t...@googlegroups.com

Dear Bakarapet Hasher

The homework is almost done, and it is time to for everyone to pitch in with their money.

On the last 4 occasions, we have had a one night weekend for most, two runs with T shirts, beer/food for Sat and Sunday.  We have been able to manage with a Registration of Rs 1500 per adult hasher, thanks to the fact that our generous host picks up the tab for many, many things.

This time we are adding a Run (another T shirt + other goodies too), and a whole day's worth of food/drink.  Despite high inflation, Mismanagement (mainly the kitchen cabinet) has been able to work things out to peg things down to Rs 2500 for the two night / three day weekend.  We will tap sponsors too, and you can be assured of an incredibly good time.

The ones from Hyderabad have already booked their train tickets to Tirupati.  Bangaloreans will be driving up.  This leaves the Madrasis to decide how they will travel.  Options:  Car pool or Bus (where they will pay a shared cost - last time it was Rs 600 per head, not sure this time. Rumour has it that the rates will be so high as to make car pooling the more practical option. We still have time to work this out).

Hyderabad Hashers should pass on their registration money to their GM in the making, Hash Squeek (Zuben Iyappa), or to Breathless (second choice).  The Bangalore Hashers to Pervert Producer (Abnash), and Dippy/Anu can pay on arrival in Madras. The Madras Hashers should cough up when they register for the next Run.

There is heavy pressure from others not listed below to come for the event, which has a House Full sign put up.  Paying in your money will ensure that your place is well and truly reserved, and will also provide the liquidity for all the purchases that we need to make.  The majority view in Mismanagement is to not take in any more and let natural attrition due to unforeseen exigencies, pregnancies, not coughing up the rego money, etc. reduce the list below to a more manageable number.  The next few mails that goes out will show the list being pruned.

On On

Jazz in the Jungle Mismanagement

Current List (See if your name is there or if we have goofed):

S.No. Names City
1 Vinod Madras
2 Nidhi Madras
3 Rafiq Madras
4 Ravi Manian Madras
5 Jayraj Rau Madras
6 Sai Madras
7 Radha Madras
8 Nalini Madras
9 Weena Madras
10 Girish Madras
11 Babuji Madras
12 Yoganand Madras
13 Bhuvana + 2 Madras
14 Shumit Madras
15 Arun Madras
16 PRS Madras
17 Ravi Madras
18 Raveen Madras
19 Sant Madras
20 Jai Madras
21 Rekha + 1 (?) Madras
22 Senthil Madras
23 Sundar Madras
24 Aarti Madras
25 Poorvi Madras
26 Joe Madras
27 Sridhar Doss Madras
28 Ram Madras
29 Zac Madras
30 Ramola Madras
31 Saravanan Madras
32 Vikram Madras
33 Shahnaz Madras
34 Nigel Madras
35 Kavery Madras
36 Payal Madras
37 Rajyashree Madras
38 Subash Madras
39 Amritha Madras
40 Allun Betts Madras
41 Phillipa Madras
42 Samuel Madras
43 Chloe Madras
44 Emily Betts Madras
45 Gerry Madras
46 Venkat (Never Ready) Madras
47 Raghu Madras
48 Liam Madras
49 Rita Madras
50 Nimi Madras
51 Anu Bombay
52 Dippy Bombay
53 Monu Hyderabad
54 Suchi Hyderabad
55 Zuben Hyderabad
56 Obelix Hyderabad
57 Idlimix Hyderabad
58 Swati Hyderabad
59 Aditya Hyderabad
60 Deanna Hyderabad
61 Hash Squared Hyderabad
62 Dogman Nathan Hyderabad
63 Joan Zare Hyderabad
64 Reggie TNT Hyderabad
65 Pusher Hyderabad
66 G-String? Hyderabad
67 Abnash Bangalore
68 Arjun Bangalore
69 Suraj Bangalore
70 Ravi Ranjan Bangalore
71 Preeti Bangalore
72
Gautam Bangalore
73       Ranga    Madras

Other Bangaloreans expected are:  Full Moon, BFG and family of 3, and Raw Sex (if he is in the country).  Please RSVP asap.

Disclaimer:  Any mail sent out so late at night, and after imbibing sufficient quantities of beer, has the sanctity and strength of a Zimbabwean dollar.  Any disagreements that you have with the contents of this email need to be addressed to the Mismanagement Committee of the Bakarapet Hash, and be accompanied by a single ZImbabwean dollar (no more and no less and no equivalents).