The schedule for JCONF in Allen TX is live

Vincent Mayers

Jun 12, 2024, 6:44:38 PMJun 12
to javamug-...@googlegroups.com
Friends. The schedule for JCONF 2024 in Allen (September 24-26) is here, and it's packed with in-depth sessions, inspiring keynotes, and hands-on workshops designed to take your skills to the next level. 2024.jconf.dev/#schedule

Here's a sneak peek at what awaits you:
  • 50+ in-depth sessions: Everything from Java and JVM languages to AI for devs to Cloud and Big Data, all led by renowned experts from our global Java community.
  • Two captivating keynotes: Gain insights from industry leaders and get fired up for the future of Java.
  • 5 Immersive workshops: Get hands-on experience with professional trainers.

Plus:
  • Networking opportunities to connect with fellow developers.
  • Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and drinks are included in your ticket.
  • A chance to win amazing prizes in our mega raffle!

Don't miss out!

Secure your spot at JCONF. Head over to our website to view the full schedule and register today. Use your JUG code JAVAMUG100 for a $100 discount

Cheers
Vincent

@vincentmayers