Amazing Java Conf - online and free

Erik Weibust

Sep 17, 2020, 4:32:24 PM9/17/20
to javamug-...@googlegroups.com
Why attend the jconf.dev virtual event on September 30? Here are some reasons:

* Awesome Content  (Java, Cloud, Big Data, more)
* Amazing Speakers (15 Java Champions presenting)
* Live Speaker Video and Chat Q&A
* Virtual Expo
* Raffles/Prizes
* Virtual Party
* Live DJ
* SWAG
* It's FREE

Visit the site to see the full schedule for the day as well as all session descriptions and speaker bios. It's free so no need for FOMO

REGISTER FOR FREE (http://jconf.dev)

CHECK OUT THE LIST OF SESSIONS

  • What I wish I knew about Maven years ago - ANDRES ALMIRAY
  • Coding That Sparks Joy With Quarkus - EDSON YANAGA
  • Modern Web Apps, 100% Java - MARCUS HELLBERG
  • Dynamic Proxies in Java - DR HEINZ M. KABUTZ
  • Java 15 update from the source - SHARAT CHANDER
  • 3 easy improvements in your microservices architecture - NICOLAS FRANKEL
  • No Hate on Java 8, But 9-15 Reign Supreme - ANGIE JONES
  • Java Cram Session: Get caught up on the latest Java changes - TODD GINSBERG
  • JVM-based libraries for machine learning pipeline deployment  - SVETLANA LEVITAN
  • Big Data and WebSockets - MUSTAFA ABDUL-KADER
  • In-Memory Computing Essentials for Software Engineers - DENIS MAGDA
  • Native Spark Executors on K8S: Diving Into a Data Lake - MARIANO GONZALEZ
  • I don’t always test my streams, but when I do I do it in production - VIK GAMOV
  • The Art of Simplicity - VENKAT SUBRAMANIAM
  • Lessons Learned When a Dev Does Opsy Things - CORA FEDESNA
  • Unpacking the Container: A Deep Dive into Virtualized Container Technology - MELISSA MCKAY
  • Metrics for the win! - ERIN SCHNABEL
  • Let Kubernetes batch that for your application - ANA MARIA MIHALCEANU
  • Beyond Entitlements for the Cloud Native - CHANDRA GUNTUR
  • Troubleshooting & Debugging Microservices in Kubernetes - RAY TSANG - RODRIGO GRACIANO
  • Kubernetes CI/CD Pipelines with Tekton - JAMES WARD
  • Exploring the Java Virtual Machine - PAUL NAUMAN
  • OpenJDK: In the new age of Concurrent Garbage Collectors - MONICA BECKWITH
  • Reactive Spring - JOSH LONG
  • Spring Boot, Quarkus and Micronaut with JHipster - JULIEN DUBOIS
  • Introduction to Micronaut 2.0 - GRAEME ROCHER
  • Java REST API Comparison: Micronaut, Quarkus, and Spring Boot - MATT RAIBLE
REGISTER FOR FREE (https://jconf.dev/)