[BIZ] Green IndicThreads Calling - Where R U?

1 view

Harshad Oak

Dec 7, 2009, 1:38:41 PM12/7/09
to JavaK...@googlegroups.com

4th IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Tech
11, 12 Dec 2009, Pune, India
<< http://j09.IndicThreads.com >>
Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

The 4th IndicThreads Conference On Java is just 3 days away and we are super excited about it. Do have a look at the conference website http://j09.indicthreads.com for details of the sessions & speakers. The schedules are now up, so you can better plan your time at the conference.

Apart from the content, we also have something really cool this year, in the form of IndicThreads Go Green!

Go Green is an attempt to make a positive eco impact through the conference. Go Green also offers participants a chance to win a shiny new bicycle, goodie bags and saplings.

So apart from being the best place in India for independent Java learning & discussion, the conference is also now a super place to 'Go Green' and make a positive contribution to the environment.

I look forward to seeing you at the conference.

Thanks,
Harshad

---

<< http://j09.IndicThreads.com >>

Harshad Oak
Founder - Rightrix Solutions - IndicThreads
Oracle ACE Director, Sun Java Champion
harshad @ rightrix . com