Bringing JTM Detroit Under the Larger Google Group Fold

MFerrier

Sep 28, 2010, 9:49:43 PM9/28/10
to Journalism That Matters-Detroit
Hello everyone,

I hope that everyone is still inspired and in action around the ideas
and commitments of JTM-Detroit. One of the intentions of the
conference was to bring diverse voices together for innovation. To
that end, I believe we were successful.

Now, I believe the time has come to join our collective voices to the
larger Journalism That Matters Google Group. Our gathering will join
the hundreds of other JTM alum that have been actively participating
on that listserv for several years. Lots of great collaboration,
information and support happens on the larger JTM list everyday. I'm
hoping that all of you will take the leap to join us there.

You don't have to do anything if you consent. Bill Densmore and I will
work together to conduct the list merge. But if you feel strongly that
you'd like to maintain a separate JTM Detroit presence or (heaven
forbid!) you choose to remove yourself from the lists, please let us
know by Friday, October 1. Please email me directly at
michelle(at)michelleferrier.com with your request. We will be making
the switch soon thereafter.

In other news, we are negotiating a venue for JTM North Carolina and
plan on announcing a date and location soon. Please keep your
entrepreneurial spirit alive until we meet again.

Bloom where you're planted.

Michelle Ferrier