Website update

edi...@comvoicesonline.com

Jun 18, 2010, 3:45:52 PM6/18/10
to jtm-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I was inspired by everyone to get my Community Voices website more
interactive with the community and have made some headway. I have been
attending more community events, meeting with neighborhood agencies and
working to collaborate with others on projects coming up in the community.

There are some cool web things I want to improve on and came back from the
conference with many ideas for the graphic and web guys, so I'll keep you
all posted.

In the meantime, check out the site if you have not already! I'll add you
to the "blast" we send out in the future.

Thanks again and PLEASE continue to offer any feedback or ideas--or
stories-which will benefit Community Voices and our readers!! check us out
at: www.comvoicesonline.com

Talk to you soon--Sonya
www.comvoicesonline.com