Re: [JTM-Detroit] URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED: JTM Detroit Survey Feedback

1 view

Michelle Ferrier

Jul 9, 2010, 8:14:21 AM7/9/10
to jtm-d...@googlegroups.com
JTM Detroit friends,

If you have not already done so, PLEASE fill out the survey from the JTM Detroit conference. We are diligently working to get dates, housing and facilities for next year's conference in North Carolina. We need your feedback in order to make the best decisions regarding registration costs, housing costs, conference facilities and the like.

So please go online now and add your input:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RYP6TPT

And if you are interested in being on the planning team for NC, please shoot me an email with "JTM-NC Planning Team" in the subject line.

Thanks so much for your help!
Michelle Ferrier