Come and get the new JSDB from http://www.jsdb.org/
- JSDB always uses its own file caching. This allows it to truncate files on UNIX with new Stream('ct'). "c" is for "create".
- JSDB doesn't automatically convert utf-8. This was causing some i/o problems
- High-numbered serial ports work.
- JSDB still uses the old JIT compiler. JSDB will eventually catch up with Firefox; please be patient.
- JSDB wants to be compiled as a 32-bit application, because of disagreements in how integers are defined in various compilers.
Enjoy! As always, I welcome your comments and requests. I continue to develop and use JSDB, and your support and encouragement encourages me to keep pushing out updates.