Sharhing Shashi dups

Good, Hiro

Feb 19, 2014, 8:19:41 AM2/19/14
to jch-shashi@googlegroups.com (jch-shashi@googlegroups.com)

Dear Colleagues,

Thanks to Tokiko Bazzell of the University of Hawaii at Manoa, she kindly offers to share their Shashi duplicate with us. Please contact to the following email for your request, NOT to this mailing list nor Tokiko.

Thank you,

Hiroyuki Good

------------------------------------

The University of Hawaii at Manoa Library would like to share the attached list of shashi/organization history publications on first come first served bases. Please return the list with your request by writing in your organization and contact & shipping address in the column F & G.

Please return the list as an attachment to the email address below NOT to my personal email address:

We will notify you which titles would be sent to you later.

Tokiko Y. Bazzell

-------------------------------------

UHM Shashi Duplist 2014.xlsx

Bestor, Victoria Lyon

Feb 19, 2014, 8:28:52 AM2/19/14
to <jch-shashi@googlegroups.com>
Did you post on NCC Facebook   V

Sent from my iPhone
<UHM Shashi Duplist 2014.xlsx>

Hiro Good

Feb 19, 2014, 8:50:55 AM2/19/14
to jch-s...@googlegroups.com
Vickey,  No. Because it is offer for members of Shashi Group not for public.  Hiro

Bestor, Victoria Lyon

Feb 19, 2014, 10:17:10 AM2/19/14
to <jch-shashi@googlegroups.com>
Ok got it v